- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products reflect more of the sun's rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100F, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10–15 percent.
- We use only #1 primary, American made metal panels. Our standard profile has a ¾” rib on 9” centers.
- The metal panels are available in 29 or 26 gauge (26 is thicker), with a painted or galvalume finish.
- 26 gauge metal is typically used on the roof. Most insurance providers will offer an additional discount for this roof.
- Painted metal has a 40 year limited warranty from the manufacturer, and galvalume has a 25 year warranty. Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Painted metal is available in a variety of colors, Color Chart and galvalume has a silver finish.
- More information can be found at http://www.centralstatesmfg.com and http://www.energystar.gov
- We offer a variety of masonry options to add beauty to your home.
- Manufactured Stone is often used as an accent or a wainscoting.
- Brick can be used in lieu of the metal siding, or it can be used to accent the exterior of the home.
- More information can be found at http://www.culturedstone.com/ and http://www.brick.com/